1. 50% Off: Our "Low-Cost Relief" Program
2. Free: A "Keep The Lights On" Program
PLEASE NOTE: Accepting applicants in the United States
who have a business website
We want to do what we can to help, while ensuring we are dedicating our resources to helping those who will benefit the most.
Trusted By Big Names, Accessible To Smaller Organizations
Low-Cost Relief Program
50% off for the first 3 months
25% off for the next 3 months
What You Get:
15 hours per month (at 50% off) of our digital marketing and website services.
- $1200/mo. Equivalent to our Starter Package at 50% off!
What Your Hours Can Be Used For:
Your hours can be used for any agency service that we offer, including:
Digital strategy to help you pivot to the new normal
Website and Google My Business updates, including those related to COVID-19
Emergency alert banners, communications, etc
Everyone is online right now – lots of opportunities
Growth Marketing: Now's the time to push ROI
Security measures: Website security updates, response to security breaches or hacking attempts, WAFs, CDNs, VPNs
Especially prudent right now as hackers have more time and increased financial need. Learn more
Online Events: Replacing in-person with online alternatives
Website: design, development, and support
You must meet the following qualifications:
- Your business has been impacted by the current coronavirus pandemic.
- Annual revenue greater than $3M.
- Additional hours can always be purchased at full agency rates.
- We will accept applicants based on our available capacity so that those accepted will receive a quality level of service.
- Month-to-month contract, no obligation to continue.
- We reserve the right to deny any applicant based on our capacity or other criteria such as the financial status or nature of your business.
- Not valid for current clients.
Services We Offer
Keep The Lights On Program
Free Basic Service for 3 Months
What you get:
Up to 5 hours per month of free essential digital marketing and website services that are used to "keep the lights on", i.e. to maintain what you currently have.
Examples of qualifying, essential services:
A digital strategy session to help you pivot to the new normal
Website security updates
Website uptime monitoring
Website updates related to COVID-19
Response to any security breaches or hacking attempts
Automated SEO reporting and analytics
Google My Business maintenance and assistance related to COVID-19
You must meet the following qualifications:
- Your business has been significantly impacted by the current coronavirus pandemic.
- More than 10 employees AND annual revenue greater than $1M.
- We will accept applicants based on our available capacity so that those accepted will receive a minimum level of service.
- A minimum level of service means that tasks will get done – likely in a more timely manner than you're used to now – but at a lower priority than current paying clients.
- We reserve the right to deny any applicant based on our capacity or other criteria such as the status or nature of your business.
- You can only be accepted into one of our COVID-related programs.
- This program lasts for 3 months. We may extend the program based on our capacity and other factors of our choosing.
A Recent Testimonial
From Our Client at Vital Worklife
What evidence can you share that demonstrates the impact of the engagement?
We've had a tremendous increase in conversions on our landing pages. It's definitely been significant, and we've been noticing it a lot with our sales leads. We're just starting to spend a little bit more money, and the results have been moving proportionally. They were very friendly, open, and helpful.
How did O8 perform from a project management standpoint?
They're pretty organized. We usually meet a couple of times a week and they use Slack and Google Docs.
What did you find most impressive about them?
They pushed us to challenge ourselves. Even with some things we thought we knew well, they stepped in and helped us refine those keywords and strategies even more.
Are there any areas they could improve?
No, we're really happy with them. I've already recommended them to a couple of companies I have in my personal network.
Do you have any advice for potential customers?
My advice is to dive all in. Use all the tools they give you and make sure you put the time into it. It's not a one-way thing; if you don't put any skin in the game, you won't get anything out of it.