Stop Wasting Time and Money On Unproven Talent
Say goodbye to difficult recruiting and timely onboarding processes with no promise of ROI. Hiring a full-time employee instead of a fractional marketing team of experts puts you at risk of:
- Siloed thinking
- Delaying goals
- Falling behind the evolving digital world
- Unnecessary costs on payroll, benefits, PTO, and infrastructure
Why You Need a Fractional Marketing Team
Skip the lengthy recruiting and onboarding processes and go straight to doing the work. Get strategic marketing or technical executives with hands-on experience ready to start working within days. You don't have months to waste getting a new hire up to speed with no promise of ROI. Invest in what works.
Fill gaps in your marketing or technical talent without paying a full-time salary and the additional costs you incur. Pay month-to-month for precisely what you need when you need it. Don't pay $250K-$500k a year for one or two potential experts when you can enlist a seasoned team of veterans for $102k-$136k.
Tap Deep Expertise
Narrow internal thinking can limit your potential and growth. Fractional marketing lends fresh perspectives, agility, and depth to drive results. With a team of self-managing, expert-level marketers, you get a dedicated peer group bringing new tools and ideas to evolve your work and customer relationships.
Fractional Marketing Team
Full-Time Hires (FTE)
|Marketing Team Cost||
$68k-$102k per year
2 to 4 experts with varying skill sets
$250k-$500k per year
2 to 4 Full Time Employees
|Marketing + Tech Team Cost||
$102k-$136k per year
4 to 8 experts with varying skill sets
$500k-$1M per year
4 to 8 Full Time Employees
+ Flexible: Month-to-Month Contract.
+ Done for you: Project and team member management.
+ The Power of a Team: Fast execution, redundancy, shared brain power, strategic thinking, and new ideas.
+ Reliable: Track record of success and industry expertise.
- Additional Costs: Benefits, payroll taxes, PTO, employee infrastructure.
- Ramp-up Time: Interviews and onboarding.
- Risks: Underperformance, employee churn, lack of strategic thinking.
Why Smart Brands Use Fractional Marketing Teams
Get a competitive advantage to be the best, even if you’re not the biggest. At O8, we help handle your traditional responsibilities more effectively with hands-on experience and quick execution. To get hours back in your workday and stay up to date on strategies and tools that help you make sense of your customers and their evolving preferences.
With full access to a self-managing expert-level marketing team that scales and adjusts to your needs, we fill up to 18 different roles at a fractional cost. Integrating our team and expertise with yours, roles can be filled by either your team members, our team members, or both teams via role supplementation.
As our company works to deliver essential medical products and services to our customers, O8 has been a critical partner in our efforts to drive greater awareness and respond quickly to customer needs.
Why Brands Choose O8 as a Fractional Marketing Team
For over a decade, O8 has been driving predictable growth for a number of businesses in diverse markets and verticals. As a result, we specialize in the following:
- Commitment to providing measurable results
- Strong partnerships with marketing automation vendors
- Fractional model to support your in-house teams
- A holistic approach to growth and DIO framework
- Work prioritized for the highest positive business impact
- Transparent project management
- Expert collaboration and knowledge transfer
- Helping you maintain complete control of your data, platforms, and assets
- Flexible contracts that support your needs
- Nimble, agile, and offer aligned solutions rather than bloated deliverables
- Avoiding cookie-cutter solutions. We deliver fresh ideas and an approach that’s unique to your business
View Our Fractional Marketing Portfolio
Frequently Asked Questions
A: No, we enhance your team and make them more effective, helping business owners avoid the risks and costs of a new full-time hire with better results.
A: Outsourcing can lead to inefficiencies, gaps in communication, minimal visibility, and poor results. Fractional marketing is like "near-sourcing" or “in-sourcing. We collaborate, meet frequently, share results, and channel the power of a whole agency toward your growth and success.
A: Great! Many of our clients do. But unless your marketing team has all 18 roles filled and you're hiring to complete the last one, it usually makes more sense to hire a fractional team.
A: Traditional agencies want to win work, bill hours, and keep full control operating in their own lane and on their own timelines. At O8 we care about your success like your own team would, valuing your input, creativity, inspiration, and inside-company knowledge to help you execute more efficiently and succeed in the long term.
A: As digital marketing gets more technical and complex, marketers are wearing too many hats. It's impossible for them to wear all 18, and painful to wear more than a few. This leads to burn-out, sub-par results, and marketing that just plain doesn't work. It's impossible for one person to know and do everything.
Ready to Learn More?
At O8, we take the time to listen and align strategies with your team before setting goals and getting to work.
These are the steps we will take to get the ball rolling:
- Learn: Review what's working and what's not with your strategies.
- Assess: Discuss areas of opportunity for improvements.
- Plan: Present learnings and a plan to implement suggested improvements.
- Review: A project summary with critical next steps is delivered for review.