Struggling to Generate High-Quality B2B Leads?
Most B2B lead generation is plagued by:
- Low-quality leads
- Inaccurate contact information
- Lack of transparency
- Overpromising and underdelivering
- Unpredictable lead flow
- Paying per-lead gets expensive
- Unideal customer profile
- Long contract terms
The Modern Solution
Modern B2B Lead Generation is hard, especially for complex sales processes and high-ticket solutions. Buyers are smarter and they don't want to talk to salespeople. Cheap, short-term solutions will lead to the same subpar results.
Our solution provides:
- High-quality leads
- Accurate contact information
- Transparency and delivering on promises
- Stable lead flow
- A recurring revenue engine rather than per-lead pricing
- Targeting your ideal accounts
- Flexible, month-to-month contracts
- Proper expectations management
We follow a proven process to deliver multi-year growth every time. This process is flexible based on your needs.
Inbound + Outbound
Every high-growth company has a solid mix of inbound and outbound go-to-market strategies. We pair both methodologies to drive higher lead volumes.
You need a strong inbound machine to provide fuel to your outbound efforts, such as inbound leads, company IP address identification, and retargeting audiences.
O8 B2B Lead Generation Agency Services
O8’s holistic lead generation process matches modern B2B needs for complex buying processes, combining the power of digital marketing and sales:
- Buyer personas and ideal customer profile (ICP) definition
- Buyer-focused messaging and asset development
- Growth marketing
- Demand generation
- Search engine optimization for inbound
- Paid advertising and media buying
- ABM campaigns
- Lead nurturing and scoring
- Sales and marketing automation
- CRM configuration
- Unique value proposition development
- Go-to-market strategy
- Sales consulting and pipeline analysis
- Outbound pitch creation
- LinkedIn organic and thought leadership strategies
- Automated LinkedIn outreach campaigns
- Sales coaching and fractional sales leadership
- Outsourced SDR
- Appointment setting and outbound calling
We have a partnership with Deal Force who does pay-for-performance appointment setting. However, their success rate depends on the quality of your messaging, offer, ICP parameters, and sales process.
The Lead Generation Approach
No matter where prospects are in their journey, we use the following tactics in a repeatable manner to meet their expectations and reinforce your lead gen strategy.
Combining digital marketing strategy, expert ad targeting, and proven inbound marketing and conversion techniques to grow your business.
Building trust in your products, services, solutions, and expertise through carefully crafted strategic content, events, and experiences.
Collecting, collating, and analyzing data to extract key insights on the most valuable leads to pursue while continually fine-tuning persona profiles.
The physician recruiting ads are providing us with 5-6 physician leads a week. Thank you for the expertise, it's working better than expected.
Why Brands Choose O8 For B2B Lead Generation Services
O8 has been driving predictable growth for several businesses in diverse markets and verticals for over a decade. Beyond being enjoyable people to collaborate and work with, there are a number of reasons clients continue to work with O8, including:
- Commitment to providing measurable results
- Strong partnerships with marketing automation vendors
- Fractional model to support your in-house teams
- A holistic approach to growth and DIO framework
- Work prioritized for the highest positive business impact
- Transparent project management
- Expert collaboration and knowledge transfer
- Helping you maintain complete control of your data, platforms, and assets
- We don’t lock you into long-term contracts
- Nimble, agile, and offer aligned solutions rather than bloated deliverables
- Avoiding cookie-cutter solutions. We deliver fresh ideas and an approach that’s unique to your business
Lead Generation Vs. Demand Generation
While similar, generating leads and creating demand are two different inbound marketing tactics that work toward distinct but closely unified goals.
At the top of your funnel, demand generation is a strategy to build your brand identity and reputation, creating a foundation of loyalty, trust, and education for long-term success. Lead Generation, however, focuses on capturing interest and targeting buyers to drive sales conversions in the short term.
An underlying truth and key to success is that ultimately demand generation must generate leads, and the separation between the two strategies is artificial. Fewer leads will convert if your messaging, design, or other brand attributes are suboptimal, and so too will you have fewer leads if you generate less demand. We help you strike the delicate balance between the two, always prioritizing highest-impact strategies and solutions that will generate leads sooner rather than later.
Ready to Learn More?
At O8, we take the time to listen and align strategies with your team before filling your pipeline with new leads.
These are the steps we will take to get the ball rolling:
- Learn: Review what's working and what's not with your system.
- Assess: Discuss areas of opportunity for improvements.
- Plan: Present learnings and a plan to implement suggested improvements.
- Review: A project summary with critical next steps is delivered for review.