A Holistic Innovation Plan Based On Your Marketing Data
Get better traffic and ads
Reinvent your design and user experience
Find new ways to shift customer behavior
Grow With DIO
Investments in analytic solutions returned $13.01 for every dollar spent on average.
— Nucleus Research
Emotionally-focused website experiences convert 3 to 4 times better.
— André Morys, Conversion Expert
Companies measuring web and marketing performance have 126% profit improvement over competitors.
Organizations actively using available web and marketing data have 50% higher revenue growth.
— Dell Global Technology Index
How DIO Works
Step 1: Measure
Step 2: Test
Step 3: Build
Step 1: Measure and collect data to generate innovative ideas
First we gather and analyze your digital marketing data:
- Analytics and heat maps:
- Google Analytics
- HotJar, CrazyEgg
- Any paid advertising data:
- Paid Search
- Paid Social
- Organic traffic:
- Data from SEO tools
- Other sources:
- User research data
- User research studies
- Focus groups
- Usability testing
HotJar data shows us how people are engaging with your website and landing pages.
We measure what’s important to your users – what they see, click on, and how far they scroll down the page.
It also records movies of your customers trying to use your website, which helps us find user experience issues.
From the data analysis, we generate new ideas to redesign and re-engineer your web and digital marketing ecosystem, keeping you ahead of the game.
Step 2: Develop a plan, then test new ideas
Next, we develop a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) document, custom-tailored to your organization, containing:
- A clear business objective
- A defined strategy
- Specific marketing tactics to measure and improve
- Defined, measurable KPIs (i.e. "contact form submission rate", "average eCommerce order total", and specific CTA completions)
- Diagnostic metrics to help us gauge overall performance
- Audience segments
- Other specific goals and recommendations
Then we collaboratively develop a prioritized plan of action with ideas to improve your KPIs:
We want to focus on the ideas that most impact your KPIs, and so do you. This goes into our plan of action.
Finally, we test our ideas, so we get measurable proof of positive outcomes:
- We A/B test every idea, rather than relying on opinion.
- Your boss cares about the numbers, and this gives you supporting data about how those numbers are increasing due to your efforts and innovation.
- You will be able to say with absolute statistical certainty, for example, “this innovation doubled conversions on Marketing Goal X.”
Step 3: Build out the new ideas, boost ROI, be happy
Based on what we learn from the tests, we then:
- Create, track, and automate incrementally better SEO and paid ad campaigns
- Improve your messaging, UX, design, and other CRO efforts that increase leads and sales
- Provide strategic content recommendations
- Ensure you are always improving and staying ahead of the competition.
Now that we have the data to back up the new ideas, we implement them, and you see the results.
Not only are you driving innovation and earning better numbers for your boss, you reduce marketing dollar waste by continuously building out a more efficient digital marketing ecosystem, and further solidify the importance of your role at your company.
Works for new and existing websites
Before launching a new website, there is valuable data you should collect to inform its design and implementation:
- Analytics and heatmap data from the old website. What was working? What wasn't?
- User research. Focus groups, surveys, UX testing, and other forms of research to inform the new website.
- Usability testing. Run usability testing on clickable mockups before launching the new website into the wild.
- Neuromarketing data. We specialize in neuromarketing, CRO, and messaging, which can act as "data" for analyzing your website and ensuring its success well before it launches.
- KPI document. While not data itself, a KPI document informs the data we should collect once the website is launched, as well as the design and marketing strategy.
Request A 10-Minute Demo
Let us demonstrate how DIO can work for you.
A Few Of The Brains Behind DIO
Seth Viebrock, Founder and CEO
Seth has studied Biological Psychology at the University of Minnesota, presented at Stanford and the International Society for Neuronal Regulation Conference on an EEG study in consciousness, and currently studies neuromarketing, digital psychology, and persuasion at the CXL Institute. He speaks 7 languages and has a background in the arts and humanities that balances out his business and scientific sides.
Andy Keith, VP of Digital Marketing and Analytics
Andy is a seasoned digital strategist and marketer who has held senior roles in a wide range of settings. He has worked with clients across many different industries, including healthcare, government, IT staffing, financial services, aviation/aerospace, manufacturing, automotive, telecom, publishing systems and education. Prior to joining O8, he was SVP of Digital and Analytics at Weber Shandwick, where he provided counsel on digital strategy, analytics, and SEO to the U.S. Treasury, the U.S. Army, Verizon, EY, State Farm and Spectrum Health among others.
Andy heads up the DIO program, working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables are aligned with business requirements, vision and goals, with meaningful KPIs to measure outcomes.